You can reach us any time by phoning: 443 0710
MONDAY – FRIDAY OPENING HOURS
- Open from 8am – 6pm.
- Doctors’ consultations are between 8am and 6pm.
- You may contact us by phone from 8am until 6pm.
- There is always a doctor on call, phone 443 0710.
- We share alternate weekends and public holidays with Aspiring Medical Centre.
- There is always a clinic at one of the practices from 9am – 12pm and 3pm – 6pm Saturday and Sunday and Public Holidays.
- These hours are extended at busy times of the year. These are walk in clinics, with no appointment necessary, although a phone call first can be helpful.
- We have a reciprocal agreement with Aspiring Medical Centre; if you are a registered patient at the Wanaka Medical and need to see a doctor on the weekend at Aspiring Medical Centre where you are not registered, the charge will be the same. Weekend charges still apply.
AFTER HOURS TRIAGE SERVICE
- 6pm – 8am Monday to Sunday
- There is always a doctor on call.
After hours medical care is administered by our After hours service and contracts doctors from both Wanaka Medical and Aspiring Medical Centre.
Regardless of which medical centre you call during these hours, you will be directed to a triage centre where experienced nurses will assess your need and direct you to the After Hours Doctor on Call if required.